Search This Blog

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Welcome to my blog!

This is going to be a great adventure!  I hope that all the visitors will find this interesting and helpful.  Comments are welcome as I am a complete newbie to blogging.  This blog has originated because of an assignment for my masters degree but I hope it will continue and provide support to teachers everywhere.  I am very skeptical about doing this because I do a lot online but have never put myself out here this way.  I teach and preach online safety and not putting out your  business for everyone to see, but here I go!!!

3 comments:

  1. Jen you have already caught my attention! I am excited to try the idea above with google docs and ipods. I will definitely stay in touch with what you post here! Thanks for opening it up for the "world" to see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog is looking great, Jennifer. Keep up the informative posts.

    ReplyDelete