Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Apple's Volume Purchase Program

Yipee! We are this (-------) close to purchasing apps again. Finalized the setup of the districts VPP (App Volume Purchase Program for Education). You can also now use a program manager tool to add program facilitators. You will have to enroll again, and in the near future they will merge your existing accounts into this tool so that you can view in one place.

I will have to say that Apple needs to get on top of support for education. I called the number indicated in the verification email of the setup of my account and was directed to a young lady that demanded a serial number to transfer me to hardware technical support. I tried to explain to her that I wasn't calling about a hardware issue that it was about the App Volume Purchase Program for education she still needed a serial number. So, I gave her a serial number and you guessed it I was transferred to technical support for MacBook Pro. However, the gentlemen that I spoke with the second time was very helpful and hurried me on to someone that could assist me!

No comments:

Post a Comment