Search This Blog

Friday, March 18, 2011

Placed our first order through the App Volume Purchase Program

WOW just made my first purchases through the VPP, I knew our money was going to go fast, but not this fast. I bought I total of 5 apps for 74 iPods for a grand total of $331.88. Only one of the apps purchased didn't offer a discount and stayed at the $1.99 cost.

So, this doesn't go without any technical issues either. The browser timed out and a clicked buy and it kicked me out and made me login again. I logged in again and purchased the app that I needed and yep you guessed it, I have now purchased double the amount that I needed. I quickly e-mailed Apple, Inc. at the VPP for education e-mail address and I am waiting a response. Why in the world do they not have a cancel button or anyway to make changes to your account? If it is in process the user should have the ability to click cancel.

I will be surprised to get their response back on this one. My fingers are crossed that it will be positive.

UPDATE: 4/1/11--After going through our Technical Sales Lead the money was added back to our account. But there is no documentation or indication of this other than the money that we have left increased. There is a column that show credits the only thing listed is where we redeemed our vouchers. The apps spreadsheets still show in the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment